Thursday, June 11, 2009

My life right now

I am soon to be a father for the first time. I hope to teach my children God's word and live in such a way that his word is glorified.

I am a husband. I hope to wash my wife in the word of God, following the admonishing of Paul in Ephesians 5.

I am a brother in many ways, two of which include, being a help and encouragement to my sisters and brother in my family, and being an encouragement to my brothers and sisters in Christ everywhere.

I am disciple. I study the word of God trying to learn all I can from his word. I am a teacher. Making disciples of those who will listen.

I am nameless. Christ is the only good in me, and it is his name I would have for me, my wife, my children, my family, and any who would have him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment